24 de xaneiro de 2016

Hoverboards come under fire

Last Christmas hoverboards were one of the most popular presents, but they came with a surprise, they get burnt. They can burn either when they are plugged in and charging or when someone is riding them, so they are very dangerous. Experts think their batteries are low- quality, they may have deffects, such as holes in their separator or impurities inside the battery. When big retailers, Amazon for example, have known about this problem, they decided to stop selling them for a time to prevent accidents.

From: // scienceworld.scholastic.com
Written by Alba Janeiro, 3rd A (9th grade)

Ningún comentario:

Publicar un comentario